Monday, April 23, 2018

HBR4HF my radio

After a longer period finally I managed to start work with my HBR4HF radio station. Declared as 25-30W , Bitx based radio, 3.5-7-10-14 MHz SSB/CW together with HF-P1 antenna and MFJ 971 ATU I tried to make some QSO's in past period. Unfortunately, not so much experienced in field activities, with lot of difficulties I managed to make my first contacts.
I must admit I was little bit unprepared for such activity and I failed. Well, RA life is made of failures and sucesses, so no dissapointed at all.
I must say, I have great satisfaction about this radio and I warmly suggest this radio as a good startup equiment for every RA.

If somebody want to buy it, he/she can go to Hambuilder's site and make an order.

The only negative side is maybe lack of technical documentation but I suppose designer of this radio will manage this problem also.

Weekend is coming and I hope I will continue to make new contacts with my equiment, mostly in portable mode.

Stay well,
73
Z34PEC

No comments:

Post a Comment